- Be a Lebanese citizen
- Be ready to present your Lebanese identity card or Lebanese civil registry upon request
- Be a holder of a Lebanese or French baccalaureate for the academic year 2017-2018 with a minimum grade of 14/20
- Have a minimum school average of 14/20 in grade 12
- Be currently pursuing or intending to pursue your undergraduate studies (1st year / sophomore year) during the year 2018-2019 in a university located in Lebanon
- Be available to attend ‘The A List’ Competition organized by BLOM shabeb program on Saturday, February 2, Sunday, February 3 and Saturday, February 9, 2019 at BLOM BANK head office in Verdun, Beirut. Please note that February 9 is an official holiday in Lebanon
- Commit to provide verification of enrollment each year from your respective university if you are granted the university scholarship
Note that each of the 5 winners will benefit from a university scholarship worth USD 30,000, covering their undergraduate studies and payable over three years with an amount of USD 10,000 per year. All the scholarship payments will be made directly to the student after submitting a proof of registration and a transcript for each semester.